| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Essen in August is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:37 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 14:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Essen August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Essen, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Essen:
- Eelde, Netherlands - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) N
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 230.2 kms (143.1 miles) NW
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) NW
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 145.1 kms (90.2 miles) WNW
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) WNW
- Gemert, Netherlands - 90.4 kms (56.2 miles) W
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) W
- Cologne, Germany - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) S
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WSW
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 194.8 kms (121.1 miles) WSW
- Brussels, Belgium - 194.8 kms (121.1 miles) WSW
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) S
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 205.9 kms (127.9 miles) SSW